Such a long and sad day...

springer
10+ year member

Not CA related, but just like it says. I had to say good bye today to my good friend, Xander. He was my 1 yr old great dane who was always by my side wanting to do what I do. He had helped me on several boxes and anything else I would do in the garage. I took him back home to the farm this weekend and he got trampled while chasing some cows in the pasture. He was so beat up, we had to put him down this morning. Hardest thing I have had to do in my life, ever. Xander, I will miss you buddy. It will never be the same without you. You will be loved and missed always.

SNC12580.jpg

3.jpg

that ***** man i had to put my cat to sleep a few months ago who i had since i was 8 (im 25), and that was like my best friend =\

hate losing a pet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.