Stupid Noob

SQ = Sound Quality (Sole purpose is to reproduce the instruments and sounds as accurately as possible)

SQL = Sound Quality Level (Basically meaning sounds good and gets loud)

sql is sq but with the potential to get loud as well. sq is for accurate music reproduction in which the artist wants you to hear.
yeah, becuase turning up the volume knob on a sq system isnt' possible:rolleyes: It's all BS classifications.

yeah, becuase turning up the volume knob on a sq system isnt' possible:rolleyes: It's all BS classifications.
It is possible to have a killer SQ system with equipment that cant handle a lot of power or get very loud. So IMHO I see a difference between the two.

A SQL system is a system that can still produce decent SPL without sounding like a fart inside of a pop can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.