Stock Head Unit, Need Adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list
if ithe amp has high level inputs then you should be able to splice into the speaker line of your rear speakers to get the signal to the amp, if you want to make them into rca they sell an adapter that does the same thing, splice into the rear speakers and into the converter and then rca are the outputs

I HAVE A SUGGESTION. STOP WORRYING ABOUT USING SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS AND BY YOURSELF A NEW HU. YOU WOULD BE AMAZED IN THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SOUND QUALITY THAT YOU WILL SEE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah but accubass only restores the bass roll off. It doesn't take an incomplete signal range and make it a full range signal.
Okay, so basically it’s still a ground loop? But then why would the alt whine go away but the other constant whine stay Sorry I’m just pretty new...
Have you contacted crutchfield.com support. They sell modules that allow you to retain the steering wheel-controlled factory features for some...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...

About this thread

highfiveforyou

10+ year member
highfiveforyou
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from