STL Install shop

I asked here about that. How "big" a difference? You have objective statistical data on that? Probably not, it's just your ego talking.

Well, way before I became an Electrical Engineer back when I drove VW Beetles I built a pair of speaker cabinets for my Bozak speakers to fit nearly in the luggage compartment behind the rear seat of a Beetle, removable and on long wires so I could pull them out and bother everyone! I thought THAT was pretty cool and they sounded great driven my my Pioneer cassette head unit and running a Clarion power booster/equalizer. Pretty good for an amateur teen, eh? I thought so and so did many of my friends!

John Kuthe...
Kool beanz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...