SSA ZCON 15 for whatever you have to offer

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
I have a 15" ssa ZCON. been running for a few months now on 3500 still has perfect dvc .7 coils. previous owner reconed it, it looks a little rough but has no affect at all on the sound quality. might be getting a nicer car because this woofer has pumped my Grand Prix to pieces. I have a box made by CSCSTANG 4.7 net tuned to 32. willing to trade the box too for the right trade but you pay shipping for that. I'm in no hurry to get rid of it just seeing what you all have to offer. will post pics later if I get any interesting offers

I have 2 12" FU Audio 12's n cash possibly ,if we can work it out pm if interested

2.75 vc and 36lbs a sub. I have more specs but to tired to post. Check fuaudio.com for full specs.

I have 2 12" FU Audio 12's n cash possibly ,if we can work it out pm if interested2.75 vc and 36lbs a sub. I have more specs but to tired to post. Check fuaudio.com for full specs.
which model do you have? I'm pretty interested in those

Got a 9515g with psi softies!? For this or those fu's!
very tempting but that might blow my new car to pieces worse than the ZCON did.. I'll definitely consider just wanna look around for a couple days and see what there's to offer

what year of grand prix do you have the zcon in???
1999 gt sedan. I had to take the back seats out and cut a lot of metal behind them to get an appropriate box though. definitely not worth the trouble as I've come to realize grand prixs and serious bass don't do well together

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

interested in 4 soundqubed hds208 subs and cash?
if you had those in 12s you'd have a deal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...