SQ Project Elate Ti SW MS8

Participant count
  • Participant list

mtorrent

Hi! I just finished a new installation on my GTI MK6 and I would like some advise for fine tuning. I installed:

Morel Elate Ti 6 SW

ArcAudio XDi 1200.6

TW Morel MT230

MS8

Sub Two Phoenix Gold 8"

I read a lot of MS8 but as I am a newb I have doubts about crossover and slopes. The ms8 was installed as 2-way active and after the installation I had some issues with the midbass. I found several threads saying to disconnect the subs or try with a lower crossover settings in the MS8. Finally after several calibrations I fix it using the standard crossover and slopes of MS8 20hs subsonic filter, 80hz/24 LF, 200/24 and 6500/24 for the tweeters.

What do you suggest to try for the xOvers and Slopes for this configuration in both Arc and MS8?

Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.