SPX-17 PRO woofer mounts and grilles, prefer new

Participant count
  • Participant list
As the title says, I need 2 woofer grilles and 2 woofer mounting rings for Alpine spx-17 pro speakers

these come with 2 different types of mounting rings in the box and i need the flush type.

I will see if i can attatch a pic of what they look like on the Alpine box.

Ive also contacted Alpine directly in AU and the US and even ASIA and all tell me that these parts are not available as spare parts so im asking if anyone has installed these in their car behind their stock door trims/grills and arent using the parts I need, im willing to buy them off you and pay for the shipping to Australia.

In the firts pic I need 2x #3 and 2x#4

and the second pic (same parts but a different pic on the box) the parts are #2 and #3

Any help would be much appreciated!

I think that I might have some of these. I have had a set of alpine spx17pro components and a set of alpine spx17ref components that I think I kept the grills when I sold them. What were you thinking to give for them? Let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.