SPL Meter under $200!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We now have the SPL Lab mini meter available for $199 shipped! This is a price lower than ever seen before on an SPL meter - this meter reads up to 160db and will read the same as a Termlab or Termlab magnum.

Features:

• Frequency range from 20 to 120 Hz
  • Amplitude range from 120 to 160 dB
  • Measuring voltage from 1 to 20 volt (measures voltage at SPL peak)
  • Calibrated according to TERM-LAB Classic and Magnum

Get yours today at SPL-Lab Mini Bass Meter - SounDrive Audio Store

[quote name='SounDrive']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgBFvZ6Kh1A @audiobaun ;

Here is the video comparing this to the termlab[/QUOTE]

Thats something Ive been looking for..What kind of warranty does this item have?I did not see any type of warranty..Manufacture,defects,damage during shipping,30 days,90 days,1yr. ect. Im in need of a DB meter.Looks to be pretty accurate from the Vid..Im sure that 0.2 is due to the location of the Mic from the other unit.

he's getting there... well he was getting there. He started losing when he got his tfe vs his old crossfire. Thats massivespl's other account btw.

Hey now keep that massive stuff outta here lol. I'll be there once I bpillar. I'm saving my penny's now

Thats something Ive been looking for..What kind of warranty does this item have?I did not see any type of warranty..Manufacture,defects,damage during shipping,30 days,90 days,1yr. ect. Im in need of a DB meter.Looks to be pretty accurate from the Vid..Im sure that 0.2 is due to the location of the Mic from the other unit.
You can purchase a 2 year warranty for $14, or it comes with a 1 year warranty standard.

You can purchase a 2 year warranty for $14, or it comes with a 1 year warranty standard.
Ill be checking my funds once my mortgage payment is out of the way.Be just after the 15th. and $14 bucks for the two year warranty sounds fair enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.