SPL-Lab USA Group Buy Wireless Pressure Meter

shizzzon
10+ year member

I am who you think I am
KY
Ok guys.. Who is ready for a special GROUP BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPL-Lab is about to come out with their SEVENTH pressure sensor...

Yes, SPL-Lab now has 7 different pressure sensors now...

If you have yet to hear about us, well NOW is the time!

We manufacturer Pressure sensors internationally that are within 0.1db accurate with the Termlab from a typical 120-180dB!

Not only that but we advance with technology therefore our software and hardware engineering are more advanced that the competition.

I am the National Director of Sales and Tech Support for all of North America!

SPL-Lab has spent a LOT of money in production of this new device and in about 35-60days from now, SPL-Lab will then be ready to ship out the orders to the USA.

So, what is this new meter?

It is the first one of it's kind! You will not find this anywhere else on the planet....

A pressure sensor that is accurately calibrated from 130-180dB, completely wireless!

Bluetooth controlled!

Range = OVER 300FT! (direct line) Plenty of transmission strength to prevent drop off signal.

Internal battery, Li-ion 800maH. 3hrs of continuous play time.

Can be charged back up via usb cable...

Meter can STILL be used while charging via usb cable.

How can you access this meter?

This is where the fun begins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

From a PC\Laptop

From your Android TABLET!

From your Android CELL PHONE!

SPL-Lab has already written it's software for the Android market, completely free to download and free updates for life!

Here are some pictures of the meter-

wbm2.jpg

And i know you guys want to see this....

Comparison of SPL-Lab Wireless Bluetooth meter VS Termlab-

[video=youtube;-7d6VMS2wfc]

Our software gets updated quite frequently and unlike the competition,

Our software is ALWAYS FREE!

So.. we know all about the meter now, so what's the price?

It just gets better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Termlab goes for $649 + shipping...

It's wired and requires multi external hardware units to operate...

This new device from SPL-Lab is wireless, calibrated to the accuracy within 0.1db of the Termlab(and all of SPL-Lab's meters are as well), and our software that is used for this wireless meter on BOTH PC AND Tablet\ Cell Phone will be able to control up to 2 wireless meters at once!

The software is very visual, nice vivid colors and a ton of user capabilities along with a new update coming soon that will make you faint... (i hope not but possible).

RETAIL Pricing of this meter = $599

MAP Pricing of this meter = $469 (this is the pricing it will always be sold directly through SPL-Lab USA)

Group Buy Pricing = $250 NOW, $159 once products have been shipped into the USA and inspected and tested.

Total Group Buy price- $409 per person!

All Group Buy customers NEED to have their upfront cost of $250 sent to ME by no later than Oct.10th, 2011!

Again, to be a part of this group buy, Send $250 between now and Oct.10, 2011 to ME.

After that, we will request the other $159 once your product has passed inspection and will be delivered within the US 2-4 transit days.

Paypal address - shizzzon@insightbb.com

DO NOT PAY AS A GIFT!

You are making a business deal and paying as a gift is ILLEGAL and unsafe for transactions that involve materialistic items.

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask..

You can check out more information by visiting our website-

SPL LAB USA

We will be updating it soon to bring in more information about new products and such...

I don't know if you guys are aware of this as we've accepted this method for quite sometime.

We do accept Bill Me Later as a method of payment.

If Bill Me Later approves your account, then you can use this service to pay for our product(s) monthly instead of all at once.

When visiting our website, SPL LAB USA , go to shop for purchasing.

When you have found your product, select add to cart.

When you are ready to purchase, select checkout.

Do not select "Checkout with Paypal".

If there was no option to select "Checkout with Paypal, then the next window, you need to select "Don't Have a Paypal Account?"

Once you select checkout, choose the Bill Me Later service.

From there, you will be financially doing business with Bill Me Later.

For those that are wondering....

If you are interested in purchasing the Bluetooth Wireless Meter and would like to use Bill Me Later to do so during this group buy period, PM this screenname for request of such billing method and we will direct you to the appropriate page.

You will be financing the full payment of the Bluetooth Wireless Meter if you choose to do so of $409 and will be financially doing business with Bill Me Later.

I'm in... as long as i can see the android software first.

Also, do you ave a reasonable assumption of when they will "pass inspection and be delivered"?

The Android application is ready for download!

This is the link for the APK file for android use-

SPL-Lab Android Software v1.0

Currently supports Bluetooth Wireless Meter

Up to 2 Bluetooth Wireless Meters capable in Realtime\peak hold or 30sec averaging.

You will need at least one of these meters to proceed into the software beyond the main menu.

I will be importing the product in at the end of October. It will be here in the USA at the end of October.

They will be inspected again and tested again here prior to shipping out.

This will not take long so customer's orders should arrive no later than 1st week of November, some possibly at the end of October.

OK guys..

We have a minimum of 9 more Group buyers left before the Group buy expands...

Hurry up and get in on this!

7 Group Buyers left before this expands greatly!

Last edited by a moderator:
not gonna be able to get it yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. will have to wait til it is released in november

SPL-Lab engineering will be finalizing everything and prepare shipment to us here in USA within 3-4 weeks from now.

We are expecting to get the products in sometime between 1st-2nd week of November.

They will be re-tested here prior to shipping out.

The day we get them in, customers will be receiving their product within 2-5days domestically.

The remainder of the money, $159, will be requested once the shipment is on it's way to us!

There is no deadline for when this money needs to be paid because it's your device.

We will not release the product for shipping until the remainder has been paid.

The Group Buy has been extended until Oct 25th.

This should get plenty of you who are thinking about it to get in on this...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.