Northwest Region SPL contest, on AUG 9th, sun, monaco and evens, in the Sears parking lot

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
well its going to be from 12 till 2 the show will end around 4 or 5 and if you show up anytime between 12 and 4 when we finish we will get you in.

^^^^ i would like to know also... is it just strictly db drag or can we do some bass racing too? That would give everyone a chance, even the guys that don't want to show if they couldn't place. And TNT is right its not all about winning, we all come to have fun.

^^^^ i would like to know also... is it just strictly db drag or can we do some bass racing too? That would give everyone a chance, even the guys that don't want to show if they couldn't place. And TNT is right its not all about winning, we all come to have fun.
ill bass race against ya, we can put 20 on it. show up anyways. your **** pounds.

hows it being ran outlaw or legal? i asked james but he wasnt sure.
we'll run it outlaw probably so we can get the biggest numbers. maybe before we start we can pick some head to heads and put some $ on whos is louder. just to make it intersting. calling it head to head?

**** id love to do some head to head battles for cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif wish i could make it

Choose Your Opponent. Before The Show Starts And The Vehicles Are Metered Check Out Someones Shitte And Decide If You Want Some. Itll Be Like The Old Jr High Days. " I Choose You"! Next Year We'll Do A Devision Called Head To Head And Do It For Cash. Maybe Someone Will Get Crazy And Do It For Pinks On The Stereo...

I wouldn't bet any money lol it would be my first time bass racing so I would be 100 percent sure I would lose, maybe if you gave me a 1st time ever practice run lol
DUDE IVE HEARD YOUR SHIITEE IVE SEEN THE FLEX, I KNOW YOU POUND HARD. AND OUR SYSTEMS ARE VERY CLOSE. SO CLOSE IT WOULD BE FUN TO GO HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST YOU. BY THE WAY I LOVE THE RIP IN THE REAR OF THE ROOF.

DUDE IVE HEARD YOUR SHIITEE IVE SEEN THE FLEX, I KNOW YOU POUND HARD. AND OUR SYSTEMS ARE VERY CLOSE. SO CLOSE IT WOULD BE FUN TO GO HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST YOU. BY THE WAY I LOVE THE RIP IN THE REAR OF THE ROOF.
YEP. IM EXCITED TO POUND ALL DAY

maybe for the newbies this would be fun cause they all think they are the loudest till the step up to the mic. i like the idea of a bassrace i remember the one in feb i won the 139.9 class couldnt nail the 139.9 till the end.

James Is Trying To Find Another Sensor So We Can Do It. Otherwise We'll Have To Do Something Simmilar. But Im Gonna Smash My Shitte

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.