Spl 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Need a 15" for my 3.5cf box tuned to 30hz. Goal is more towards spl. I don't have an amp yet. Budget is $200 for just the sub.
need some idea how much power u may get, other word how much can u spend on amp if buy a sub?

skar ddx is only $179 1000 rms i think say 4 cf 3.5 be fine, get skar 1500 amp it's $179 too.. nvx vcw in $219 nice sub, yeah if u want spl tune 38-45hz, yeah the bs is looks good and fu 750 is a killer sub i think it's $179

How much power do you have?

30hz is certainly going to limit output.

Fu 750 15, ab xfl, sa 15, sq hds315, ab tnt 15, b2 is 15, skar ddx... stuff to ponder

Sorry guys, budget was supposed to read $300 not $200. I can always spend more but I don't really want to spend over $400. I guess I'm looking for more sql then as I prefer my subs tuned low. I'd like to keep power under 1k.

What's the FU 750? I was thinking of trying AB xfl but I wasn't sure how it'd do in my box. Also some company's won't ship to Canada so it limits some of my choices.

Sorry guys, budget was supposed to read $300 not $200. I can always spend more but I don't really want to spend over $400. I guess I'm looking for more sql then as I prefer my subs tuned low. I'd like to keep power under 1k.
What's the FU 750? I was thinking of trying AB xfl but I wasn't sure how it'd do in my box. Also some company's won't ship to Canada so it limits some of my choices.
popwar has 8 in a focus lol.. i think the ab may work they take fairly large box.. yeah u will have to check shipping stuff.. go to fu audio.com and sundown audio or car audio bargain and look at the bstock subs, nothing wrong with them they just cheaper but only have 30 day warranty all u need on sub if u don't clip it.. sounds like u need amp like my ppi p1k tested to do 1162rms @ 1ohm $150 ebay., lots of other 1k and 1200 like rf, orion xtr 900,ct sounds some amps to look at, u wanta spend more get sundown,sound qubed, zapco..

Car audio bargain charges $400 just for shipping lol. Man, basically sonicelectronix and woofersetc are the only places that I can buy from, still $160 just to ship. Looks like I'm going with Sundown, DC Audio or American Bass. Sae 1000v2 with an E15 or Sa15 is probably what I'm looking at

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.