Southwest Region Southwest Audiofest #1 Albuquerque, NM

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list
meca%20show%20flyer%20sml.jpg

lost the old info so I am reposting.

finally made it home..... thanks bryan for putting on the show.... small turn out but i had a blast..... are yall gonna make the usaci event at the fairgrounds in 2 weeks??

Just made it back to Colorado. Good show even though small turnout. Thanks to Bryan and partner for sponsoring event. It was good meeting Steve and his MECA crew. I was amazed on difference in score from sensor in kick to sensor on seat(5 DB lower). Everyone else had same results. Drive by SPL was fun. Good hanging out with Farmington crew and meeting competitors from Arizona.

Nice to finally meet you in person and congrats on the great showing at both events this weekend (For those that don't know... He won a WWF-style championship belt and 7x 1sts places at a USACi show on Saturday). Look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks to everyone who made it out to our Little event. we will try to put together another event with SPL later in the year. for those interested in SQ we will have 2 night shows June 12th and July 17th. I will get the flyers up in the next day or so. gonna take the day off and recoup today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

It Hertz

10+ year member
Fabricating Personality
It Hertz
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date