Soundstream Reference 700sx

2. Specs:

125 watts x 2 @ 4 ohms

250 watts x 2 @ 2 ohms

350 watts x 2 @ 1 ohms

500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms

700 watts x 1 @ 2 or 1 or 1/2 ohm

3. Description/Condition:

Overall good condition for its age. Has a few dings here and their but over all looks good.

Just retested the amp on a Soundstream Exact 12 and sounded superb.

4. Price: :

$165 shipped

5. Pictures:

2nkj952.jpg

2rhsoli.jpg

2wbsymp.jpg

I also will be posting a Reference 405s and Rubicon II 1000-2

Selling amps that I have 2 or more of so go look and buy!!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

A pair of old school Rockford Fosgate Power series motors with 4'' coils, not the hx2 but the series before that with the chrom bottom. I also have a few xovers, a pair of mb quart pwe-130 mids from the German made days, and some other misc. things.

Hey Damage,

Nice amps! Sorry to get off subject so quickly but in the past it seems that you have had more of an inside scoop on Grizz and what the heck is going on with Soundsream. Where are the ref1.1000? It's been since early last year that we conversed about these amps but each time it was "another month", "won't be long", "should be October (09)". I know this wasn't you saying it but rather passing along the info you had heard. Almost a year and a half later, I still have a room full of $10,000 in A/V equipment and custom mounting designed to house

(3) 1.1000s. My Ref 4.920, a half dozen W6V2s and a bunch of other goodies are still just collecting dust. I was fool to ever buy the 4.920 and then go ahead and pay for my A/V guy to build me the rack based on "assuming" (and we all know what that gets you) the 1.1000 would be out shortly. I wish the 1.1000 size specs weren't on the ss.com site and I never could have had the amp rack built. Fortunately though these parts were not going in my daily driver so I've been more patient.

What it boils down to is that the time has come (and passed, really) and I know that I have to move on. If there is any chance of finding out more about the release date, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. I love the ref series and the color matches my Sonic Blue Lightning very well. If I have to write off the $3Gs I have already spent for the custom work, so be it. And once again, I appologize for bringing this up in your thread. If you have any info (and a little time), please private message me, or repond here, if you can.

Thanks dude!

Shack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.