SOLD Soundstream and Orion oldschool SQ goodness....

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
First up is an Orion 2250 SX(same as the xtr 2250 aka the beast). Will do 1000x1@4ohm on 12V and is very under rated. I can take a video of it playing on some mid/high speakers(on a test bench setup) to prove it works if you really need/want me to. It does have some nicks were it was mounted and someone at one point used a drill or to large of screws.(will get pictures soon of this).

$500 plus shipping

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

Next is a Soundstream VGA 800.5 Great amp, was used in my wife's car for about a year. She purchased a new car and does not need this any more. It does have the hawkins EQ/Bass focus setup. The 5th channel can be ran as full range or low pass. Very under rated and very clean sound.

I can take a video of this as well if need be.

50 x 4 @ 4 ohm

100 x 4 @ 2 ohm

200 x 2 @ 4 ohm

+

200 x 1 @ 4 ohm

400 x 1 @ 2 ohm

$400 plus shipping

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

Not looking for trades really.

I do have 4 audio art 100hc amps but I have not gotten pics of the yet. They are in storage so it might be till this weekend for me to get them out.

Will sell them for $300 ea plus shipping

2 x 50W @ 4 ohms

2 x 235W @ 2 ohms

2 x 550W @ 1 ohm

1 x 1100W @ 1 ohm bridged

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have priced it lower if they were not selling so high on ebay right now($600+). I almost through it up there, but figured I would give everyone here a short first.

I also have a pair of Orion 2NT 12s I would consider selling if anyone wants them.

2150sx is a great amp a bit smaller and not as looked for but...worth about $190-250 each (condition and what not) I would guess. So yea hell of a buy for you man....

TTT I have pms asking about pics..I can take any pic you may want.. Please don't post or pm asking for all kinds of pictures unless you have the money and actually plan to buy the item. Thanks.

Got my money or my amp I sent you money for three years ago yet? Deadbeat seller, doesn't ship, doesn't return money. I wouldn't buy from this guy!!!!!!! He jacked me for $225 for an Orion Hcca amp.

Got my money or my amp I sent you money for three years ago yet? Deadbeat seller, doesn't ship, doesn't return money. I wouldn't buy from this guy!!!!!!! He jacked me for $225 for an Orion Hcca amp.
yikes

I was told this was taken care of by an outside source(will clarify in a PM), PMed you my cell. Call when you get a chance. Very sorry, but this needs to be fixed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.