SounDrive SDA3 Rev2 Preorder

Participant count
  • Participants list

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
This is your LAST chance to get in on our awesome preorder pricing for the new SounDrive SDA3 revision 2! The motors are scheduled to come in 3 weeks from today. As always, we offer FREE SHIPPING on every order.

What's new?

-New motor design for improved looks

-New pole vent design directing more air to cool the coil

-4 gauge push terminals come standard on all subs now, upgrade from the old 8ga terminals

Features:

-2000w conservative power rating

-Heavy gauge 3" 4 layer coil (similar size to most brands 3" 8 layer coil)

-55 pound motor structure

-Triple 130oz magnets

-8.7" diameter

-Three spider pack options - standard (ported/6th), 4th order, and SPL (extra stiff)

-Three terminal options - Standard 4gauge push terminals, 8ga push terminals, XS 8ga direct leads

-Designed and built in the USA

Size / Regular Price / Preorder Price

10" / $359.99 / 323.99

12" / $379.99 / 341.99

15" / $399.99 / 359.99

18" / $419.99 / 377.99

To order, send the preorder price to damien@soundrive.audio or order on store.soundriveaudio.com!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a very fringe user, but id love a reasonably priced neo (keep dreaming), or a reasonably priced ferrite sub geared toward clamped class for burping

Im a very fringe user, but id love a reasonably priced neo (keep dreaming), or a reasonably priced ferrite sub geared toward clamped class for burping
fi has a reasonably priced neo, although that may not be reasonably priced enough if you're expecting a really low price

We have plans for both of those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The SDA3 SPL has been in development for a while now and prototyping has been very successful, it will be a 3" coil neo for competition use. In our testing it hung with a DD 99z (the more efficient black motor Z's) in a burp scenario. There are a couple more ideas I'm going to prototype before doing a bigger run of these, I've found a machine shop in the USA where I can have the motors machined to make prototyping much faster.

The SDA1 and SDA4 are probably going to be our next 2 sub offerings. The 1 will be a more budget oriented 2.5" coil driver. The 4 is going to be a heavy gauge 8 layer 3" coil - so even though it's a 3" coil there will be more coil material than most 4" 4 layer coils. The coil is pretty much double the size of a SDA3 coil.

And finally, the SDA2 will fall somewhere between the 1 and 3. I'll decide on what exactly to do with it after the 1 and 4 are released. I think it will be the sub that will excel the most for clamped power classes, other than the neo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SounDrive

Pro Seller
www.soundrive.audio
SounDrive
Lebanon, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date