SOLD Sony XE-8MKII graphic equalizer Old school digital

pickup1
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Polk City Fl
Picked this up,was going to use it,but decided to use my alpine instead.works great and no weak buttons...Has some scratches on it, but in pretty good shape as well. Says MADE IN JAPAN on it as well. Anyone that remembers these remembers that they were WAY ahead of their time back in the day. When every other EQ had red and green LED's, this thing had bars that jumped around!

has front,rear and sub out,with level control.

7 bands

Hard to find and works great.like to get $80 shipped or best offer.

cant find a date but heres whats on the sticker...3-350-776-02

also says from the top...

sony xe-e8mkll

dc 12v=neg.ground

serail #.....

made in japan....then the # above.

Picked this up,was going to use it,but decided to use my alpine instead.works great and no weak buttons...Has some scratches on it, but in pretty good shape as well. Says MADE IN JAPAN on it as well. Anyone that remembers these remembers that they were WAY ahead of their time back in the day. When every other EQ had red and green LED's, this thing had bars that jumped around! has front,rear and sub out,with level control.

7 bands

Hard to find and works great.like to get $80 shipped or best offer.
Hey Man

if you still have this EQ give me a E-mail at Rauty@aol.com

thanks

Rauty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.