Sony Ps3 80gb, 12games, more....

the 80s were backwards too. They werent running the same hardware as the 20 and 60s. It was in the chip, not the optics. They, at first, were only compatible with 63% of games, then with each update increased. Up to 97% before they were pulled off the shelf.

So you could read that but but you couldnt read where I CLEARLY say, DO NOT ASK TO SPLIT UP.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
That's what I typed. Learn to read, Thank you
actually i didn't read the whole post, I just saw some games, one sold and called dibs on the vegas 2

It's more than a fair price for a good system, and quality software, however alot of ppl on here don't spend that type of money easily.

I know I would be interested in a game or 2 if you split up, and you would have more success that way.

Not to jack, but bump.

I have a PS3 and the best feature isn't the games or blu-ray, it's the media network. If you have windows media player 10 or later, you can stream all your pictures, videos, and music wirelessly to your PS3 with absolute ease and simplicity. I download HD TV programs and movies and stream them to my 58" 1080p tv, nothing is loss, no skipping, it's PERFECT. Just letting all you who are interested in this guy's PS3, there are so many things you can do with it, and for this price, well it's just like Rediculous Days down at the market, when prices were so low... they were rediculous (lol @ family guy).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

freakish07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
freakish07
In a Place of Nothing- Sulphur Srings
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies