Sony CDX-GT65UIW Wont play ipod but does show the connection

Participant count
  • Participant list

BamMorrow

My sony deck will not play my ipod! I have connected it via the usb charging hub and also the aux in port but all it does is say the song title on the radio but no sound comes out. In the manual it says something about it needs a certain cable not just the charging cable but im not sure where to get it or if it works. Manual also says to turn it off then plug it in tried that also but still nothing. Tried connecting my blackberry to it also but the same thing happened. Any Ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.