• Participant list

defj
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
this will be run by me,TNESPL will not be responsible

" TNESPL TEAM CUP"

1) Teams will consist of 4 members with 1 optional alternate

2) Point system to be based on event score and event placement, added with the competitor handicap

3) Handicap score to be based on a 330 total score

4) Handicap will be determined by previous years highest Top 20 score,record,or finals score,whatever is highest

5) New competitors handicap will be based on class average at 2010 TNE finals.Example: If a new competitor came into rookie 2,his handicap would be 50 points,based on the 280 point average at finals

6) If members of a team can not participate at a designated show,his average score and handicap will apply,and his placement will be last in the event class he qualifies for.Furthermore there will be a 10 point deduction from his overall score

7) One payment of $25 per team to enter

8) I need at least 5 team minimum

Each winning team member will receive their own personalized cup:

teamcup2.jpg

The team will be honored by having their team name engraved and displayed at shows the following year on this 22.5" cup:

teamcup.jpg

If you are interested in hosting a Team Cup event,there will be a $25 fee,intent is to bring higher attendance to events and to promote some friendly competition.

All teams interested please pm me with a roster,and you can paypal,money order,or just pay me with cash at an event.

I am hoping to have events listed as soon as possible so teams can make plans.

Great idea. Its points chasing on a team level. In order to be fair it shouldn't be offered at every show. Constancy will prevail with this setup. Once everything is setup Im sure Team Elite will be glad to hope on board //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it wont be at every show.i am thinking major events,probably multi point events.my birthday show is always big,and probably the st. judes for starters.maybe steve will want to add it up in your area also.id like to have 4-5 events in all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.