SOLD SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE! DD, RE, Kicker, Alpine, US Amps, Stinger, ect

JoeSmith502
10+ year member

Beware of Dog!
South
Ok well its time for me to start a new project so all this stuff must go. I will take offers on most of this stuff but as of now I can't accept any trades. I have been around the forums for quite a while now and have plenty of feedback both as a buyer and seller. If you need more pics of something or a better description just let me know. All prices include PP fees but are plus shipping.

As I begin getting everything out I will also have tons of install accessories and wire. I will post them when I get it out.

(1) - Digital Designs Z1A Amp - Mint $1200

Everyone knows what this power house is capable of. Bought from a forum member who bought it new but never used it. I have been running it for about 2 months flawlessley. There is not a scratch on it at all. The manual says it does 5700x1 @ 1 ohm. Will ship in the original box with all paperwork and gain knob.

(4) - 2005 RE Audio XXX 12" D2 Subs - $300 each

I have a set of 4 matching, mint RE Audio XXX subs. These are in perfect condition and haven't seen near their rated power. One of my favorite subs I have ever owned or heard. These are the sought after 2005 versions as well. These can take 2000 rms all day long. If someone takes all four I will make them a deal.

(1) - 2005 RE Audio XXX 12" D4 Sub - $300 each

Same as above, just a D4 model. Mint and beautiful..

(2) - RE Audio XXX 6.5" Component Sets - $225 each set in org boxes

Bought both of these sets brand new about a month ago. They are the newer neo models. Barely been used and never abused. Very nice mid bass and the tweets are really nice. Both sets come with original boxes and packaging.

(1) - RE Audio XXX 6.5" Mids Only - $175

This is just a set of the XXX 6.5" mids. I sold the tweeters and xovers to a frirnd of mine. Also the newer versions.

(1) - US Amps MD42 - $200

125x4 @ 2 ohm, 90x4 @ 4 ohm

Like new, not a scratch on it. Comes with original box.

(1) - US AMPS MD41 - $150

80x4 @ 2 ohm, 60x4 @ 4 ohm

Also like new.

(1) - Kicker ZX1500.1 - $275

750W x 1 @ 4 ohms (RMS)

1500W x 1 @ 2 ohms (RMS)

This amp is a power house for its size. I was using it to run the D4 XXX I had a 2 ohm and they sounded great together. Works perfectly and looks great.

(1) - Alpine DVA-9860 - $300

I bought this unit brand new about 2 months ago. I love it. It plays DVD, CD, MP3 and just about anything else. Has the optical output so you can run everything digital if you have the H701 processor which is for sale below. Will ship in original box.

(1) - Alpine H701 Processor - $300

Like new. One of the best processors out there. I was running every thing in my car optically and it was wonderful. Will include AI-Net Cable, Optical cable and the original box and paper work.

(1) - Second Skin Damplifier Pro Bulk Pack 36.5 Sq Feet New - $130

Bought this with the intent to install in but never did. Its brand new!

(1) - Stinger SP2150 Battery - $175

This battery is about 6 months old and sits perfectly.

(1) - Yellowtop D31 Battery - $85

Also about 6 months old.

(1) - Set 22" Martin Brothers Shark Tooth Rims & Tires - $1500

Came off a 1991 Cadillac DeVille

Digital Designs Z1A

Z1AFans.jpg

All 5 XXX's

TopView.jpg

Kicke ZX1500.1

KickerAmpFront.jpg

US Amps MD41

USAmpsMD42.jpg

US Amps MD42

USAmpsMD41.jpg

Alpine DVA-9860

Alpine9860.jpg

Alpine H701

H701Installed.jpg

Stinger SP2150 & Yellow Top D31

LoosePowerGroundsTrunk.jpg

22" Martin Brothers Shark Tooth Rims

RimCloseUp.jpg

Sorry for the delay everyone. My grandmother ended up passing away so I had to go back up to Cleveland again. Everything purchased this far has been shipped. The H701, set of 6.5 XXX mids only and one of the D2 XXX's are gone. Thanks for everyones patience.

has everyone gotten there stuff from him? i am veri interested in the z1a but it seems like he dissapears alot? and shoot me a pm on your lowest price on the z1a shipped to 77504.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.