Someone, anyone, I got a golf cart, it needs some sound!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright people, what the f* indeed... I got a golf cart, and I need help... I'm not too sure as to what I need besides the system itself to hook my golf cart up with a system, someone help me out, and if I need a seperate car battery for it, let me know how I'm gonna need how to do that, and what battery would be good for it.. alright? hit this up...

-=]tu[R]bo[]gVe[=-

Uhh.. just one question...

why?

Is it gas powered or electric? If its electric, yea.. you'll need another battery, because running it off of your main batt will drain too much from it. Just find some place to mount the stuff. Send me a pic and I'll help you out as much as I can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.