Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Solid Audio F15D mono amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Almost new and the only reason I won't say it is mint is because it has been installed. About 3 hours tops playtime on this. Just took it out of the plastic a week ago and have been running it at 2 ohms. Rated for 1500 rms into 1 ohm, 1150 rms into 2 ohms, and 800 rms into 4 ohms. About as close to new as you will find. 10/10 physically and functionally. Guts of the amp can be seen here: Solid Audio F15D - AmpGuts.com

Price:

225 shipped in the lower 48. Also willing to trade this + cash possibly for an amp that does similar or more power at 2 ohms. Please PM with any interest or questions

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

Sorry for the pics. Best I can get with the amp installed. I can get better pics if needed for serious buyers but honestly this amp is about as fresh as they come:

Solid1.jpg

Solid2.jpg

Solid3.jpg

Solid5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No sir.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

PM me and we can talk. I see your from michigan. Can probably work on the price a bit

Thanks. I'd love to keep this but I bought it right before I got a good deal on a dual 1 ohm sub. If I knew this would run .5 daily I'd keep it.

I have owned a few of them, never ran em at .5ohm but from what I recall reading they can handle it with ease...
I have seen amps that do similar power with less output and power supply fets. All other things being equal , more output devices and power supply fets will only increase reliability.Pretty simple if you think about it, same power and same load just more parts to handle the stress. Each part isn't required to be pushed to its maximum. I have a feeling it would probably handle .5 but I've never an an amp below rated in a daily situation. You guys got me thinking hard about keeping it though. I think I am trying to talk myself into it LOL.

shame this isn't the f11 would of tried to get this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants