So much for the eclipse deck...

Okay, here goes nothin.
I asked my dad last night if he had a laser lens cleaner. He had one, so he left it out for me this morning when he went to work. I hooked the stereo up FOR THE SECOND TIME a few hours ago, not to mention I have to rewire it to my wiring harness every time I do this because I only have ONE and I already have an aftermarket deck in the car, so I have to keep switching them out. I am running low on electrical tape AND patience, so I am not doing this any more.

Tried the cleaner, it did not work, still spits out cds. Wasted my time again. I had to put the gay ass sony deck back in my car again.

Look Jason, I'm asking you right now for a refund. I'm not putting up with any more of this, and if I have to start a dispute on paypal or use some other method I will. I've already wasted 2-3 hours in the hot sun putting in stereos in my car, plus I scratched my leather seat messing around with this crap today.

If i'm out to scam you, like you said I might be, by asking for my money back, then I will cross-ship the deck to an admin/second trustworthy party, then await payment from you, upon receiving payment they will ship you the cd player and I will have my money. I don't care how it's done but I want my money back. Once you have the cd player, you can file your claim with USPS and get all the insurance money back or not, I don't care.

You will have a pm shortly, and if I need to get admins involved with this I will. I am 100% firm on this right now, I want a refund, and I think I am completely in the right for asking for my money back.

I don't want to make you look like a bad seller if you aren't one, so please be reasonable.

- Brandon

p.s. I just shipped over $500 worth of gear today, 4 separate destinations, so if i'm really out to scam someone, why would I want $125 over that $500 worth of stuff??? hmmm....

heres a few things for you,

main point is it was damaged in transit, so i am filing the claim with the post office and waiting for the respones. i told you already that i cant do that until saturday so you are going to have to be patient. if you want to file with paypal or tell an admin feel free, you are the one thats not bieng resaonable and not wotrking with me, i am doing all i can to help you.

it is not my fault you installed the radio in the " hot sun " you chose to do it in the sun not me, as for the having to hook it up a second time, all you would have had to do was hook it directly to the battery just to get power to it. if it took you 3 hours to install the radio when there is already and aftermarket set up in there, that again is not my fault that it took you that long, and lastly i am not responsible for you scratching your leather seat, how did you scratch the seat putting a radio in the dash? i am starting to wonder about your installation expierience. as soon as i hear back from the post office i will let you know, at least i am trying to resolve this issue and not just telling you to go **** yourself like a lot of sellers would do. demanding and threatening is going to get you no where, i am not at fault here so i am not going to get the short end of the stick.

ps i like the comment about not ripping me off for $125 sounds oddly similar to the message i sent you yesterday

as stated and this is the last time i will say it, as soon as i get word from the post office i will getin contact with you

jason

i just read the pm you sent me, now you are saying if i dont give you a refund you are going to send a member to my house that lives close to me??? i kindly invite you to send someone to my house, thats real inteligent internet threats, what a gangsta yo!

drpdmazda, Why won't you just refund him and then get the money from the Post Office yourself? That's not a ridiculous request, is it? He even offered to send the CD Player to an admin and have you mail the money to the admin and the admin mail everything back to their proper owners. What is wrong with that?

It sounds like you needed some money, sold your faulty head unit (knowing you could blame it on USPS) and now you DON'T have his money. Would this assumption be correct?

i just read the pm you sent me, now you are saying if i dont give you a refund you are going to send a member to my house that lives close to me??? i kindly invite you to send someone to my house, thats real inteligent internet threats, what a gangsta yo!
Definitely not what I said, now you are assuming.

I said I would contact a member near you from the forum. They could always come to your house and politely ask you to send me money, you know, that is if you weren't cooperating. Things don't always have to be violent. I'm not hiring a hitman here.

Please don't try to re word things to make me look bad.

drpdmazda, Why won't you just refund him and then get the money from the Post Office yourself? That's not a ridiculous request, is it? He even offered to send the CD Player to an admin and have you mail the money to the admin and the admin mail everything back to their proper owners. What is wrong with that?
It sounds like you needed some money, sold your faulty head unit (knowing you could blame it on USPS) and now you DON'T have his money. Would this assumption be correct?
You know, that thought has crossed my mind, but for the moment i'm assuming he's a genuinely good guy and i'm hoping he will work with me to get this squared away the right way.

heres a few things for you,
main point is it was damaged in transit, so i am filing the claim with the post office and waiting for the respones. i told you already that i cant do that until saturday so you are going to have to be patient. if you want to file with paypal or tell an admin feel free, you are the one thats not bieng resaonable and not wotrking with me, i am doing all i can to help you.

it is not my fault you installed the radio in the " hot sun " you chose to do it in the sun not me, as for the having to hook it up a second time, all you would have had to do was hook it directly to the battery just to get power to it. if it took you 3 hours to install the radio when there is already and aftermarket set up in there, that again is not my fault that it took you that long, and lastly i am not responsible for you scratching your leather seat, how did you scratch the seat putting a radio in the dash? i am starting to wonder about your installation expierience. as soon as i hear back from the post office i will let you know, at least i am trying to resolve this issue and not just telling you to go **** yourself like a lot of sellers would do. demanding and threatening is going to get you no where, i am not at fault here so i am not going to get the short end of the stick.

ps i like the comment about not ripping me off for $125 sounds oddly similar to the message i sent you yesterday

as stated and this is the last time i will say it, as soon as i get word from the post office i will getin contact with you

jason
I'm just demanding what is rightfully mine, and I have yet to "threaten" you.

As for my installation expertise... I laid the stereo on my seat because the cables were attached and I wasnt going to let it dangle. For the hot sun, theres nowhere else for me to install it at besides outside my house. All of this to try and clean a broken receiver. And I was requested, BY YOU, to try to clean it, so I had to reinstall it to do that. 3 hours = switching out headunits four times now.

And yes the $125 I quoted from your pm, I actually said that for a reason, so you would see it.

Why don't you do "all that you can to help me" and refund my money? Oh well, like I said you aren't going to do that, so until you do send me my money I guess you can just jerk me around all you want. Coooool. Nothing I can do about it I guess. And I am trying to work with you, but I can only do so much. I went out like you asked and tried to clean it today.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

NOTE: To file a claim for damage or loss of contents, the article, container, and packaging must be presented.

when they ask you for "proof of damage" like you were asking in that pm i sent you, i'm pretty sure they want to see the box or packaging so they can prove it was them and not you, and not an analysis showing it doesn't play cds... they don't care if it plays or not, they care if it was you or them who messed it up so they can decide if they need to pay for it or not.

When you talk to USPS on Saturday, I want to see how far you get...
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Jason,

I think the buyer is willing to be patient and cooperative. It sounds like he's looking for assurance, though, that you're going to take the deck back and give him a full refund should the insurance claim ultimately be denied.

bk12321,

Am I correct?

-Jose

Jason,
I think the buyer is willing to be patient and cooperative. It sounds like he's looking for assurance, though, that you're going to take the deck back and give him a full refund should the insurance claim ultimately be denied.

bk12321,

Am I correct?

-Jose
You are 100% correct, and honestly how things are looking right now, I am not too assured that I will end up with some form of a refund, either via insurance claim or from the seller himself, and I don't want to be stuck with a headunit I can't use.

So hows about that USPS claim??? It's SATURDAY!

main point is it was damaged in transit, so i am filing the claim with the post office and waiting for the respones. i told you already that i cant do that until saturday so you are going to have to be patient.

Talking about my patience, it's running very thin.
[/QUOTE]

main point is it was damaged in transit, so i am filing the claim with the post office and waiting for the respones. i told you already that i cant do that until saturday so you are going to have to be patient.
Still no response.... what great selling conduct! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have a non working product that I paid $140 for, and still no refund of any kind. Sweet!

[/QUOTE]

Still no response.... what great selling conduct!

I have a non working product that I paid $140 for, and still no refund of any kind. Sweet!

So i'm giving it a day or two and then i'm assuming i'm getting screwed over. This is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Payment MADE: July 15, 2007

Refund, partial or full, STILL NOT RECEIVED as of: August 01, 2007

18 full days. What a joke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bk12321

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bk12321
Greensboro, NC