So I have this 2.0 DOHC Prelude motor

Golf kart idea is FTW

I was just helping pull an H22 out of one today, as a matter of fact //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif (motor out out of a Prelude, that is)

Friend has an extra motor laying around, non V-Tec that we were contemplating putting into a custom drag-kart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif :)

lol you think im serious .. Your talking to someone who has a frankenstein k24a2 in a RSX. Take it easy boi lol
Boi ?? I had one of the first ek's with a jdm k20a and k-pro at the same time and real cpr's

I hate kids with rota's with stickers haha

its just your first comment made my eyebrow flutter and my eye twitch lol

lol you think im serious .. Your talking to someone who has a frankenstein k24a2 in a RSX. Take it easy boi lol
Boi ?? I had one of the first ek's with a jdm k20a and k-pro at the same time and real cpr's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.