Southwest Region So Cal Bass Team - Wanna join ???

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
i want to attend shows and learn more about car audio keep me posted
x2

Where will the shows be held. I would like to get some ideas see and hear diff setups, brands. Im in i live in riverside area.

But i dont have much of a setup right now. Only one 15xxx but im shopping for a amp right now.

count me in, miss those comps around the area(2000-2002)

whas slamming a pair of 12"s american bass vfl with an old school 4 ch 300watt rockford fosgate amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, things have changed so much, and still so much to learn

lets do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey i live in the south LA and Im new to the whole car audio scene, ill like to join this too but what responsibilities would I have? Im a pretty busy guy and dont know if i can make it to all the shows but i wouldnt mind repin it in my area.

Keep in mind guys, MECA SPL is in California for the 2010 season. First show will be in Modesto next month, it is unclear if SPL will be offered at this point in time though. I will say Todd put on 30 IASCA SQ shows just last year, with him doing SoCal and myself doing Norcal that number should climb even more. If your looking for sanctioned shows with the chance of being CA State Champion and possibly MECA world campion, I would getting to studying the MECA rules and how we set up classes.

Some names that maybe u can use tuan =)

Team Prestige Bass

Team Prestige Sounds

Team Prestige Hertz

Team Prestige Beats

Team Prestige Beatz

Team Prestige designs

Team Prestige

Hi guys,
a collaboration of car audio enthusiasts with the love for bass. SPL, Bassrace, Loud Daily driving, or slammin with one 8"... it doesn't matter as long as you have love for the industry!

what about? :

SoCal Beats

SoCal Beatz

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.