• Participant list

QuietEclipse29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali Life
Item(s) for Sale:

^ ^ ^ ^ Skull Candy Snoop Dogg edition

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 only cuz i wore them a couple times, they sound real good, but dont ever use them. These are not sold anywhere no more but Amazon for over $100. These are in perfect shape

Price:

$65 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is shipped!

IMAG0935.jpg

IMAG0936.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont own alot of headphones never really use them my girl bought me them and said i can sell them if needed lol. They sound really good and loud, but i dont know what to compare to i got beats by dre ear buds but if i compare to those these would win. But those are just ear buds

If it helps I have the original skullcrushers (black ones). I use them as my gaming headphones as well as listening to music at night so i don't wake up the neighbors. The bass is absolutely amazing and the midrange is alright,high are pretty awesome. I have them hooked up to an Xfi sound card and with a little tweaking they sound perfect for about everything i listen to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

QuietEclipse29

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
QuietEclipse29
Cali Life
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies