smallest box size i will get away with??

Participant count
  • Participant list

vibe boy
10+ year member

uk!!!
What is the smalleste box size i will get away with for an 18" sub? 450wrms? A sealed box would be smaller than a ported box? Any help would be usefull

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by vibe boy What is the smalleste box size i will get away with for an 18" sub? 450wrms? A sealed box would be smaller than a ported box? Any help would be usefull

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It all depends on the sub...but yes, a sealed box will be smaller most likely....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This build is more of a working novelty than a practical project. It turned out better than expected really. I'm going to make something similar...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

vibe boy

10+ year member
vibe boy
uk!!!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from