Slow for a few days (2/17/2013)

I got my wisdom teeth removed and my face is now uglier than supa's mom so I'll be slow here for a little bit until I can fully recover from this.
**** man thats weak..i sent u final measuments on the box when u get time ...i changed them in the latest email...do ur magic

**** man thats weak..i sent u final measuments on the box when u get time ...i changed them in the latest email...do ur magic
He may end up using duct tape if youre in a hurry..lol:laugh:Never rush perfection/or the Maker ive always been told

I was in the garage using powertools working on an enclosure the day after I got mine out.
Yep, I'm a wussy I guess. I got more tabs though so I'm straight with it. The day after I was out but then my face swell up really bad the 2nd night and even under my right eye is swollen. Ugh.

Yep, I'm a wussy I guess. I got more tabs though so I'm straight with it. The day after I was out but then my face swell up really bad the 2nd night and even under my right eye is swollen. Ugh.
Maybe I'm just superhuman... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Yep, have an infection. Got it drained today. One of the top 3 most painful medical operations I've been through. I literally cried like a girl. So if you have wisdom teeth removed, do everything you can to keep that mouth clean or else you are in for hell, literally.

Yep, have an infection. Got it drained today. One of the top 3 most painful medical operations I've been through. I literally cried like a girl. So if you have wisdom teeth removed, do everything you can to keep that mouth clean or else you are in for hell, literally.
For some reason hearing you say "i cried like a little girl." Made me giggle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date