Slot Vented box JMAC?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mwess
10+ year member

Missouri
Hey i was wondering if i can make a slot vented box that is not rectangular? because i need my box to be shaped like this picture. I have a 15" punch hx2. or should i go with the recomended 4x8 port? Please help, oh yea JMAC i saw a jmac on a LS1 website i think, would that be you?

quick box.bmp

Attachments

• quick box.bmp
    0 bytes · Views: 49
build the box to whatever shape you want to, just as long as you can calculate the volume of it....that doesn't matter, just use either rectanglular vents or circular ports and your good to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

mwess

10+ year member
mwess
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from