slim ps2 and house stereo for trade or sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

zack1442
10+ year member

u mad
i have one the skinny ps2s i am trying to get rid of..it is in very good condition..just dont play it really anymore and i have this little rca house stereo with like a 100 watt sub with it....its pretty loud for a little stereo hook it up and it works good while playing video games...somone give me a reasonable offer for them n ill let u know if anyone is interested

anyone? i have 32mb memory card and like 4 games..i think need for speed underground 1 2 and 3..and fight night round 3...i also have a dream cast and super nintendo if anyone is interested...i would trade all of these for something

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...
Looking to buy these sir! Pm me - I requested you on IG
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
Hopefully it is ok to post a "for sale" ad on here. If not, I apologize in advance. Fully serviced Earthquake PHD2 amp for sale. Asking $175...
Bragging on a dead forum about this. Imagine being that much of a ******* potato. Try to accomplish that prior to 2007 you ******* bozo.

About this thread

zack1442

10+ year member
u mad
zack1442
lindenhurst,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date