Skip01: So Fresh So Clean, Clean rebuild

shiitttt this fool will have another setup back in this thang after a month of this setup this man change setups like i change draws lol looking good bro hope to see this setup at scrapin this year since you didn']t show ya ass at last years.

oh ****...i think its time for me to start post whoring

2nd note, i like those baskets

3rd note, i skimmed fast but did you put more than 1 layer up or what, i just read one layer and carried on

4th, you is a bish

5th, when is box going to be arriving?

6th, what drugs you selling this week?

7th, what POS carryover sub are you using back there?

8th, im glad im not working on my **** still

that is all, keep the pics coming

oh ****...i think its time for me to start post whoring
2nd note, i like those baskets

3rd note, i skimmed fast but did you put more than 1 layer up or what, i just read one layer and carried on

4th, you is a bish

5th, when is box going to be arriving?

6th, what drugs you selling this week?

7th, what POS carryover sub are you using back there?

8th, im glad im not working on my **** still

that is all, keep the pics coming
Just 1 layer up there

Box, dk, BJ had too order more port tubes cuz didnt have enough too make 20"

No drugs, actually been slacking this week...took off.

Its getting rough having too full time projects going on.....too money pits //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Mannn...believe it or not, i have NOTHING back there haha....im bassless at the moment

What happened to the smaller subs thing? christmas break is a day away so if you need any help let me know.
I need too get some air moving back there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Will do, i gotta wait for my grommets too come in

I need too get some air moving back there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Will do, i gotta wait for my grommets too come in
I have a fan you can use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if i were you i would get those batteries off that floor (looks like a concrete floor in the pic). ive always heard concrete can discharge your bat. ive not tested this and always just put a piece of wood under to be safe. i could be completely wrong, but i like to be safe.

if i were you i would get those batteries off that floor (looks like a concrete floor in the pic). ive always heard concrete can discharge your bat. ive not tested this and always just put a piece of wood under to be safe. i could be completely wrong, but i like to be safe.
There ya go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

fyi: that is outdated..

You see, the myth that concrete drains batteries does have some historical basis. Many, many years ago, wooden battery cases encased a glass jar with the battery inside. Any moisture on the floor could cause the wood to swell and possibly fracture the glass, causing it to leak. Later came the introduction of the hard rubber cases, which were somewhat porous and had a high-carbon content. An electrical current could be conducted through this container if the moist concrete floor permitted the current to find an electrical ground. The wise advice of the old days to "keep batteries off concrete" has been passed down to us today, but it no longer applies because of the advanced technology of today’s batteries.

i thought that could be the case with the rate that batteries have changed in the last ten years. but thats also why i said ive not tested it personally. but then again, an expensive battery is not something that is fun to test out such a myth, which is why i always just trusted that myth in stride. thanks for the update.

shiitttt this fool will have another setup back in this thang after a month of this setup this man change setups like i change draws lol looking good bro hope to see this setup at scrapin this year since you didn']t show ya ass at last years.
He always has an excuse of why he didnt show at scrapin'.....getting old skip...he always has to "work" ha have to give him a hard time. By the way that basket is nice on that sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.