SKAR Audio Customer Service SUX!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SonicRed

CarAudio.com Newbie
I purchased one of their amps, and had reached out to their customer service with a question on how to wire up a single subwoofer (the 5th channel has four wires)... And they straight up told me to “contact a local installer” ... WTF is wrong with them.

I asked if they can at least send a wiring diagram, so I can try to figure out my issue. We’ll see what happens next.

Thank you.

Indeed, I was on the fence about trying Skarbage out, we’ll see how it turns out.

Oh okay, right. So there are 4 wires to potentially connect 2 subwoofers to the 5th channel?

So if I’m only connecting one subwoofer, I can connect both (+) wires to the positive terminal, and both (-) wires to the negative terminal of the speaker? Will this be a 4 ohm setup?

And If I leave 2 of those wires unplugged (and cap them off), will the two connected wires receive the full 300 watt rms at 4 ohms still?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.