Site speed seems a lil slow?

I realize all that, but it within the last days or so, this site is slow as sh1t for me.. ex: to reload the forum top 15 takes aproxx 30 seconds.. not normal. The last time the site was working properly was when i saw the wolfram proto vid.

Nah it's none of that political nonsense, and if you think net neutrality caused it you know nothing about the actual legislation or the internet.

The site was literally down for a little while an hour ago, the database was fucked. It's either the now owners of the site, the datacenter, or the code that got fucked. It's been fucked for a while since uh someone SQL injected here and CACO due to the pretentious mods on CACO overstepping their "authority"

3rd time I've had to log back in...
Dial up anyone?!
I think Gramps may be on dialup..from what’s available where I live dialup is probably just as quick ..I just use my phone ..I’ve been scammed with the dish internets ..which dialup was faster and phone card things that were just as slow one thing tat ***** about rural living

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.