signature picture

Participant count
  • Participant list
U have to get the image url directly do not use internet exlorere go to chrome or mozilla.......right click on the picture u want and click copy image url

Then here go to settings and click edit signature.....in the box where u add ur sig click the add image button and paste in the url u copied from before....and u done....can be used on pics and gifs doesn't matter

U have to get the image url directly do not use internet exlorere go to chrome or mozilla.......right click on the picture u want and click copy image url
Then here go to settings and click edit signature.....in the box where u add ur sig click the add image button and paste in the url u copied from before....and u done....can be used on pics and gifs doesn't matter
I did this and its saying I cant post animated pics.

This is what I'm trying to add: http://www.gifbin.com/983353

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.