SOLD SI Mag D2 15, Panasonic CD, Kicker 0 awg.

koolwhipman
10+ year member

Busy busy busy...
I'm making this new thread with an accurate title.

'm under the impression that this is a third gen of Mag, first gen of 15 inch. I am asking 230 shipped. It sounds amazing with 900 watts. I have a 3.5 ported box I could involve.
CarAudio003.jpg

CarAudio010.jpg

CarAudio007.jpg

Used but great condition Panasonic CD player. Includes everything. I would like 120$ plus shipping on this. It has no or maybe very little scratches on the face, a couple scrates on the side of the trim ring. May not be visible when mounted. Nice cheap deck, remote, color OEL, F/R/Sub outs, Input, MP3s, +++etc.

CarAudio032.jpg

CarAudio028.jpg

Caraudio02.jpg

Caraudio05.jpg

Kicker Hyperflex 0awg complete kit. Used but all there. Main power wire cut to lenth for a Pontiac G6 - about 11.75 feet and 8 feet. Distros have 0 pass-threw so you can run it longer than 12 if you need. 80 shipped.

Caraudio08.jpg

Gotta have paper. Or e-paper at least. Have a project schedualed to start when this stuff is sold.

SCAMMER! If you look at the pic it says kood whip man! Lmfaoo jks jks.
Bump for a nice sub if you have it in a week ill buy it. Where exactly you located?
I may very well have it in a week, it ain't selling fast on here. Unbelievable.

I am in the middle of the woods, an hour north of Grand Rapids, MI.

Sweet deal on picking it up with the box!

Up. Wyh by an inferiro 15 whne yuo cna haev teh bets evre?

Ha1 This price can't go any lower if I have to ship it, but picking it and the box up will result in a greater than normal deal!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.