Southeast Region Shows in Louisiana???

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Is there any way for me to get my system metered at one of these shows? I don't want to compete right now, but I'd really like to have an idea of what my system is pushing. I doubt it would get high enough db's to compete, I have one MOFO 15 being pushed by 1500 watts in a custom box @ 34hz in an f-150. Lol its not much but its my first system.

whats up yall...looking for a show here??. got one...

Where: Mobile one, Metarie, La. 3000 Clearview Parkway.

When: Sat April 7th; 11a.m.-6p.m.

i have a flyer but it wont let me post it...its a usaci show...

Louisiana and comps??? Not so many and the ones are are either crap or to far to drive to... Best bet is to get a few to toss in on meter and find a house where u can do ur own shows. People will come cause the legit ones blow donkey balls...

well the one im having isent going to be crap or blow donkey balls...im just trying to get the word out about it...going to be a great show...

bring your saturn...i might have a saturn that would run with you...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

well the one im having isent going to be crap or blow donkey balls...im just trying to get the word out about it...going to be a great show...
bring your saturn...i might have a saturn that would run with you...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Urs falls in the cat of being to far thats a 6hour drive..... Thats not a comp that would be a vacation for me....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

camdogg4570

10+ year member
camdogg4570
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from