AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
SO WE HAVE THE MAY 8TH SHOW AT SHOTGUN WILLIES

so we have the BASSCONTROL/BASSRACE ON MAY 16TH hosted by R.I.P. at the Cartoys in Colorado springs at

7555 n. Acadamy Blvd

colo springs, 80906

then there is the SUMMER JAM which is gonna be on MAY 23RD at the NORTHGLENN CARTOYS. this event is free to enter.

and the 2nd one is scheduled for JUNE 6 at the Aurora Store.

there is also a show on June 12th on 108th Ave & Colorado Blvd in Thornton hosted by R.I.P. this will be a Db drag style event and elimination

USACI is coming to colorado to the SOUTHWEST PLAZA TENT SALE ON JUNE 27TH THIS IS SANCTIONED.

and coming to COLORADO SPRINGS ON JULY 24TH AT CAR TOYS

7555 n. Acadamy Blvd

colo springs, 80906

AND JULY 25TH TO

1420 HARRISON ST

COLO SPRINGS, 80906

THE 24TH AND 25TH WILL BE A 2 POINT SANCTIONED USACI EVENT.

I'm currently working on Willie B from KBPI to let us have a LOUDEST SOUND SYSTEM in colorado contest along with the LOUDEST EXHAUST in colorado for the ROCK N ROLL CAR SHOW being held at BANDAMIERE ON JUNE 13TH

EVERYONE SHOULD CONTACT( UNCLENASTY@KBPI.COM) AND HELP ME WITH THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont forget that show on july 16th in the springs drive in audio tent sale. and the USACI show july 18 in pueblo

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be running Drive In Autosound Show on Friday night, July 16th at their big tent sale in Colorado Springs. USACi 2x Event is confirmed in Pueblo on July 18th at Import Face Off. There will be car show, racing, and the full stereo contest(SPL & Street Beat).

im there joe last yrs tent sale was a good show. glad to hear your running it are they doing cash again. what does th USACi events run.
Yes bro those Friday night shows bring out a lot of competitors and a ton of spectators. I have to visit with owner of Drive In about prizes, but he usually gives out cash cards, gift certificates, or trophies. I'll let you know when I get more details.

As for USACi events, they are usually $30 per category. I usually run 5-7 different categories. Classes are in Stock, Super Stock, Modified, Super Modified, Street Beat, Port Wars, and Super Port Wars. Import Face Off will be at Pueblo Motorsports Park.

the show is on the offical USACI calender i didnt see the car toys events listed.
the regional will be cuttin them a check any day for the shows. so i'm letting you know they are for sure. i have talked to the regional from cartoys myself and I am the one who set em up. so believe me when i say they are for sure!.

Cartoys has canceled there annual Tent sales this year, therefore the two Usaci shows that were planned will not be happening those days. we are in the works of rescheduling those shows for another date and location.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.