Show or go?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ceezer
10+ year member

I'm working on building a new show vehicle, and was wondering how important it was to try and match brand names up. Does it matter that much, or does it all come down to the quality of sound? Like, if I've got a Pioneer head unit, then go with RF comps, JL subs, and PG amps, will I look bobo?

ifits a show vehicle, all that matters is how it looks.

my friend has a show truk. looks fabulous, but it wont win any sq/spl comps with it.

it doesent matter at all if you have different brands. i personally think it shows a lack of effort, originality, and knowledge when people think they have to have everything the same brand...

get what you like, whatever makes you happy, whatever sounds best to you. and if anyone gives you any flack about your speakers/amps/source equipment being different brands, then tell them that you did what you had to do in order to do the job right, and that you take pride in knowing better than just buying what people tell you to buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

p.s.--wtf is bobo?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ceezer

10+ year member
Ceezer
Sumter, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from