Southeast Region Show in marietta

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
This is a show i just found out about this week its not a clash show. I have never heard of this show or been to one but you can find the info for it here http://www.simplentrist.com. Im going to be up there to check it out only b/c it is like 5 min from house:laugh:
I won't be able to make this one....If you end up going, give us an update on how it went....Take pics! There is another Clash of Titans show on June 7th at the Goodyear on Thornton Rd. It will be from 5-10 PM. I'll be at that one.

**** this was yesterday? I am so pissed! lol ive been seriously trying to enter like the last 5 competitions and yet to enter one

as far as spl it ****** there was only like three of us but the rest was pretty neat. there was about 10 or so big rigs and a few cars for the carshow. they are just starting out and tring to build a name. the did however use a termlab which was neat. had a burnout comp all in all it was pretty neat

**** this was yesterday? I am so pissed! lol ive been seriously trying to enter like the last 5 competitions and yet to enter one
there's a show friday at the atlanta motor speedway. starts at 5

as far as spl it ****** there was only like three of us but the rest was pretty neat. there was about 10 or so big rigs and a few cars for the carshow. they are just starting out and tring to build a name. the did however use a termlab which was neat. had a burnout comp all in all it was pretty neat
So i take it you didnt compete?? If so what was your scores??

Well i may. We will see. I know the Lithia Springs show is a go. Either one im hoping to demo the vehicle more this time around.

Ill be on music this time around. That tone **** is pointless to me. The thing isnt setup to freaking burp lol.

The Btls get pretty nasty.

You can call it what ever you want. They have been tasted by a few around here on the forum. lol.

That was before full break-in. Spiders are specin out now. You just make sure you remember to have you ass there. lol.

So i take it you didnt compete?? If so what was your scores??
yea i did he hooked me up at the end up the show. he talked me into it. i messed up people all day was askin me to play and i did b/c i wasnt planning on entering so truth be told i still did a 149.x it wasnt to bad but i do want a termlab:D

Yea that just goes to show you how far off the AC Jim has sometimes can be. Im going to see if maybe i can talk him into switching over and running the TermLab next year. I maybe even able to help him out a bit. I personally think that would be the thing to do at the clash show.

After all termlab is the tool of choice..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shakin

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shakin
somerwhere
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date