Central Region Show/ Comp at HOOTERS in Spingfield, IL. June 5th by Sundown One NIGHT SHOW!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

kylediablo
10+ year member

17 & certified
Another car show/ competition that will be going on at Hooters june 5th 2010/ Show is put on by Sundown One and Grounded customs. PM me for more info. I will post up the flyer after it get in scanned.

All Proceeds benefiting American CAncer Society. Hosted by GRounded Customs Auto Club at the Crowne Plaza and Hooters

Registration in 12:00 to 4:30pm . 3000 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62703

Registration Fee is $10 Per vehicle. First 75 participants will recive a free event T- shirt

Cruise will begin departure between 5:30 and 6:00 PM. through town and back to the Crowne Plaza

Burnout contest at 7:30 PM. Sound Competition at 8:30pm

Event times may extend due to amount of participants. Events held in hooters parking lot.

Me and all of my customers vehicle will meet in the shopko parking lot @ 3:30 if interested

if u guys are gonna come down 4 any comp it needs to be this 1 this is the big 1 of the year 4 us its gonna b a big show and i dont think any 1 around here is gonna be able to compete with it

bump for the biggest show around here all year...even tho i might not be there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

new headunit should be in and installed by next weekend; just gotta figure out how to tune it with this one (my d3 crashed on me yesterday; so if anyone wants to buy one cheap to send off to pioneer to get fixed leme know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

any updates on this guys i check the weather and it spoused to be bad ? what r the classes and **** and cost and stuff
I called and talked to the lady at Sundown 1 today, everything sounded like it was a go. $10 I believe is the cost to enter, last time they metered outlaw on the glass, I am assuming it will be the same. The weather looks pretty **** sketchy though....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.