Selling tons of video games/consoles, computer hardware, movies & other great things

Pickler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Las Vegas
SYSTEMS-

Dreamcast- White Dreamcast with all hookups and 2 controllers. 27 shipped

Sega Genesis 3- This is the small Genesis and it will come with the power and tv plugins and 1 controler. 31 shipped

N64- Normal black N64 will come with both plugins also and 1 controller. 26 shipped

Gameboy Color (light green)- It works perfect but the screen has some scratches. 9 dollars shipped.

GAMES-

GAMECUBE- all complete

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings- 9 shipped

DS- All Complete and mint

Metroid Pinball- 11 shipped

GBA-

Dynasty Warriors Advance (complete) 7 shipped

GENESIS- All just carts

NBA Jam- 3.50 shipped

Sonic 2- 3.50 shipped

Sonic and Knuckles- 3.50 shipped

Sonic Spinball- 3.50 shipped

Dreamcast-

Hydrothunder- (game only, kinda scratched but works fine)- 3.50 shipped

Wii-

Wiimote (used but perfect condition)- 32 shipped

Movies-

Sin City- 8.50 shipped

Matrix - 5.50 shipped

Computer-

Belking F5D6230-3 wireless router- 26 shipped.

Transflash USB 2.0 Micro SD adapter- 6 shipped

Radeon 9200 PCI- 32 shipped

Kingston 512 mb ram DDR 266 (PC 2100)- 32 shipped

Samsung 128 mb ram DDR 266 (PC 2100)- 11 shipped

OTHER-

PSP madcatz case- 7 dollars shipped

5 PSP game cases (madcatz)- 6 dollars shipped

1 gb memory stick pro duo- 14.50 shipped

DC Lightgun- 13.50 shipped

WANTS-

Money-paypal or money order-

Prices are not set, just don't lowball

id like to have that gameboy but i just spent all my moniez //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol.. have 20 cents left //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.. good luck

It is a nominal $.30 charge and then 2.9% of the total sale after that.

It is also against paypals TOS(terms of service) agreement to ask for this fee when selling an item.

It is a nominal $.30 charge and then 2.9% of the total sale after that.
It is also against paypals TOS(terms of service) agreement to ask for this fee when selling an item.
Yep. People are always pulling different paypal fees out their asses. 4%??? That's why I wanted to ask what kind of paypal account you had before I said anything further. I'm glad it's in the TOS now because the stupid "fees" that people always ask for are usually NEVER the right amount.

Well i just assumed it was 4% because when Ive sold some thing it came out to about 4%, I didnt know it was the 30 cents then a 2.9% fee (which will probably ending up being the same amount but o well) and since you guys think its so mean to make people add the fees would you be happier if i cranked the price a couple bucks?

Well i just assumed it was 4% because when Ive sold some thing it came out to about 4%, I didnt know it was the 30 cents then a 2.9% fee (which will probably ending up being the same amount but o well) and since you guys think its so mean to make people add the fees would you be happier if i cranked the price a couple bucks?
i never said it was "mean" i was just trying to let you know

if the few extra cents is that important to you then crank up the price

i include the fee and shipping costs in all my prices, that way there is no confusion at all

whatever method works best for you, good luck

Can any of you idiots read the rules? God, this is why i dread goin on these f-ing forums.....The stupid kids and the stupid remarks.....Hey, lets stay online and post to as many other people's threads and jack up my post count so i look like a knowledgeable veteran! Mods, where are you? Or are you kids too........? I can never come here anymore without seeing this crap! What a waste of what used to be a good venue for everyone, including newcomers. Instead, whenever new people post, its some slam about good luck selling that sh!t here, or did you read the rules a$$hole? or some other dumb remark discouraging new people from entering this little "clique". Have fun, i hope this forum gets a new, mature crowd and mods, but probably not.....

Can any of you idiots read the rules? God, this is why i dread goin on these f-ing forums.....The stupid kids and the stupid remarks.....Hey, lets stay online and post to as many other people's threads and jack up my post count so i look like a knowledgeable veteran! Mods, where are you? Or are you kids too........? I can never come here anymore without seeing this crap! What a waste of what used to be a good venue for everyone, including newcomers. Instead, whenever new people post, its some slam about good luck selling that sh!t here, or did you read the rules a$$hole? or some other dumb remark discouraging new people from entering this little "clique". Have fun, i hope this forum gets a new, mature crowd and mods, but probably not.....
WTF are you talking about? Did you forget to take your Ritalin today?

Instead of coming in the thread and doing the exactly same thing you are complaining about why not point out which rules you are referring to?

Personally I think my comments to this thread were helpful and infomative and hopefully I saved the OP from losing his paypal privledges by breaking the TOS agreement.

Go luck with your anger management disorder!

you are absolutely right, i did the same thing i loath. But i will not carry it further. Have fun helpy-helperton.

Well thanks for the bumps guys? The Logitech gamepad is pending, and the prices are updated to deal with the paypal fees.

WTF are you talking about? Did you forget to take your Ritalin today?
Instead of coming in the thread and doing the exactly same thing you are complaining about why not point out which rules you are referring to?

Personally I think my comments to this thread were helpful and infomative and hopefully I saved the OP from losing his paypal privledges by breaking the TOS agreement.

Go luck with your anger management disorder!
dude are you a paypal moderator or what? you going to call or email them a link to this so they can take away his account? Why don't you just STFU?

dude are you a paypal moderator or what? you going to call or email them a link to this so they can take away his account? Why don't you just STFU?
it is sad that when you correct people around here or try to help out with rules all you get is **** from all the childish members

no i am not a paypal moderator and your lame ass attempt to bait me into some useless argument in this persons thread isn't going to work

bump, good luck with the sales op

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pickler

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Pickler
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied