Selling Sony XM-10020 & XM-3021 Old School Amps

PalumboCustoms

Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Sony XM-10020 100 Watts x 2

Sony XM-3021 30 Watts x 2

If anyone has the full specs on either of these amps you are more then welcome to share it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm wanting to sell these two amps I have. It really eats at me to have to get rid of these. I searched for months and months for them before I finally found them so this hurts to even post this ad. I ran out of money finishing my project and since the vehicle is not running well amps are not of much use. So I'm selling all the stuff I can't use till the vehicle is running.

Both amps are in great condition. Working perfectly. Nothing wrong with them other then little cosmetic stuff here and there. Over all in great condition.

Price:

I'm not sure what to ask for them at the moment. Pricing always changing on stuff so at the moment I'm just looking for some offers. I'm not a hard person to bargain with so shoot me some offers and we will go from there.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

We will talk about shipping if someone becomes interested enough to buy them. I haven't checked to see what shipping will cost but I'm sure it will be a bit since these amps are stupid heavy.

Item Pictures:

It isn't allowing me to post urls at all here so I will just put a couple of pictures in attachments.

I have never sold anything off a forum before this is my first time. I don't have any type of feedback to show anyone and I apologize ahead of time for that. Most things I sell I put on craigslist, but since these are a rare item I know I won't get what they are worth from a local ad. So that's why I came here. I'm willing to cooperate in any way I can.

Thank you for the time in checking out my ad.

for anyone wondering these are great amps leaps and bounds above what sony puts out now. these are quality made in japan pieces . great power and tiny size!

I've decided just to keep the amps guys. I just can't seem to let myself sell them. I know when I do I will regret it forever. Thank you all for the offers but I'm going to keep them.

I've decided just to keep the amps guys. I just can't seem to let myself sell them. I know when I do I will regret it forever. Thank you all for the offers but I'm going to keep them.
x2, better to hang on to stuff like this, unless you really need the money. These old amps are cool and have a lot of personal value when you own them, but the market really isn't that great for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.