Selling Godly Runescape account.

baseballfreakjc

Jersey
For anyone who plays runescape, might want to take a look at this account.

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Contact me for more details.

Looking for money for this.

No offence but I played runescape for a long time and that's not godly.. It's ok i guess, just make sure you clarify how good your account is...

It was a godly game in itself though, until Jagex ruined it with their "kill real world trading" updates.. Gl selling.

No offence but I played runescape for a long time and that's not godly.. It's ok i guess, just make sure you clarify how good your account is...
Eh it's a pretty good account. I guess i went overboard on godly. But yes it's free to sign up whoever asked that, but theres a membership option. Put around 6 years into this account.

wow thats some noob ****... But ya it sells I used to sell 10mills for 75 bucks all day but ebay shut it down

Yeah i'm not trying to put you down Just saying, I can definately tell ya put good time into it as did I. Was a great game and still is for certain people, it's free but you can buy "members" P2P which opens up 5x the content and is alot more fun. This is one of the only games I have ever found that you could find something to do 24/7 for years if you could keep interest, one of the best games made content wise it was amazing, graphics might be lacking thou.

EDIT: yeah about 2-3 years ago when staking was big I made about 4k cash off it, that account with 1980 skill points got perm banned and I made another, I'd guess i played a good 5 years, but actually made some friends IRL surprisingly and they are to this day. Just a little history also, my group that I was with started Mage Bank Pking back in the day when it was possible and not runined by the POS makers of the game. great memories in that game and it was well worth it. If you need something to do when ur bored at home around a computer you can get lost in this game very easily. It takes years and years to come close to mastering, which in itself is impossible.

Yeah i'm not trying to put you down Just saying, I can definately tell ya put good time into it as did. Was a great game and still is for certain people, it's free but you can buy "members" P2P which opens up 5x the content and is alot more fun. This is one of the only games I have ever found that you could find something to do 24/7 for years if you could keep interest, one of the best games made content wise it was amazing, graphics might be lacking thou.
Definetaly. I'm just too bored of it that's all, and wouldn't mind selling it for money, my 360 just crapped out on me, and gotta wait until that gets back from being repaired. But yea, put a lot of time into the account, game was great and never got boring for the longest time. Want to give it up to someone who enjoys the game.

Doubt you'll find the money your looking for here, sold my other account for 1.2k and it was just maxed combat, mage, range, hp, fishing, rc, and a couple other stats maxed. Nothing special.

Nah came out yearssss before wow, it's an old school game with more content than any game you'll ever find, if you're interested in it. Not the greatest graphics unlike wow thou.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

baseballfreakjc

baseballfreakjc
Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date