Second Skin Spectrum...

Participant count
  • Participant list

The_Grimy_One
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone used it? How have you liked it?

I am curious if there is a cheaper spray gun that will work with it... Or does it have to be that specific spray gun?

I know Harbor Freight sells some spray guns for 20 bucks or so, of course they arent the greatest, but I am just going to be using it for this task only.

I want to spray my floor, as well as my rear doors.

Ive used it. Sprayed around 10 gallons in my van when I had it. Used a bunch of the Spectrum, Damplifier, and Damplifier Pro.

My advice is absolutely go with the Damplifier Pro. Worked much better.

Ive used it. Sprayed around 10 gallons in my van when I had it. Used a bunch of the Spectrum, Damplifier, and Damplifier Pro.
My advice is absolutely go with the Damplifier Pro. Worked much better.
Alright, thanks. Ill probably just buy some AT. I just figured its a lot easier to apply. Lol. Getting lazy.

I believe my spray gun is from SS. Its just a common spray gun used for heavy/thick materials. Its not a paint gun, if that's what you mean about the harbor freight ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.