Second Skin Damplifier Sound deadener install and other pics

littlepucker

Banned
San Diego
Im bored so here are some pics of what I have done so far with my front doors and some other pics of my gearz.

I need some recommendations as to where I should put my tweets too. I'm thinking a kick panel down by my feets?

Sub W/ temporary wiring

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Amps I know the wires are exposed in these pics. I took em half way through the install like a month or so ago.

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Amps with Backseat Up

IMG_0636.jpg

Door Before With Old Speakers

IMG_0632.jpg

Tweeters (Temporary Positioning.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

Left Door Sound Deadened

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

What do you guys think of my first sound deadening job?

I just did 3 Layers under the 6x8 to 6.5 adapter and one on top in between the speaker and the adapter. Then I siliconed the minor gaps that remained.

Dude, the pic showing your amp wiring, why the hell are your wires exposed like that?

Fix that asap, trim is so where no wire is showing

You can short that as is so fvckin easy

Like go do it now

Lookin good. *waits on people to ask about the 9:1 ratio on that port, even though it probably performs just fine*

And yikes, yea I'd clean up the exposed wire. Notice it sounding better upfront?

Dude, the pic showing your amp wiring, why the hell are your wires exposed like that?
Fix that asap, trim is so where no wire is showing

You can short that as is so fvckin easy

Like go do it now
Its an old pic man they are not exposed anymore.

Lookin good. *waits on people to ask about the 9:1 ratio on that port, even though it probably performs just fine*
And yikes, yea I'd clean up the exposed wire. Notice it sounding better upfront?
Yeah sounds SO much better. They are clean down to 60hz and i still have 20 sheets left so im doing to the trunk and trunk floor next then the back doors then the front floor then back floor. Depending on how much is left...

"Alt: Iraggi "Amputator" 240 amp / 175 amp @ idle"
Bench Test to back up that 175 at idle? I kinda doubt it does that.
No bench test but its the best "series" (for lack of a better word.) that they make.

It came with a birthsheet like thing that said it did 176 and 250 but who knows if it's legit.

I have always heard that iraggi was reputable but who knows...

Any way to benchmark it while its in the car? I don't feel like taking it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.