SEAS LOTUS Performance 2 Way Component System

Participant count
  • Participant list

masse1369

Item(s) for Sale:

SEAS LOTUS Performance 2 Way Component System

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB, only opened to verify contents, comes with OEM Warranty (through Bing)

Price:

$800 Shipped and PayPal'd to CONUS. MSRP is $1100.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be taken care of by me via USPS Parcel Post. If you would like USPS Priority please add $15 to sale price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have 100% Feedback on eBay. My username is ncrwm1311. I have been a member at DIYMA since 2005 just haven't sold very much. You have nothing to fear. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I think you should rethink parcel post on these guys. A set worth 800-1k of components definitely needs to be shipped insured. Nice comps.

I would obviously prefer to send these USPS Priority and would insure them. Trades I might be interested in would be a Kenwood DNX9990HD BNIB and I could add some cash...I could also be willing to do a package deal with my Mosconi amp I have listed...send me some PMs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.