SCAMMER ALERT - HCCAFan !!!!!!!

Thank you sir! Still need an address but now I have another route I did not consider:)
break into his home at night and tea bag him? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

break into his home at night and tea bag him? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

LOL I would prefer his cell mate do it for me:)

i told him to call the psychic cleo and she will tell him everything he wants to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

so someone deleted my post on termpro. so ill do it again here where it wont go anywhere and the people who got ripped off have all received some info from me.

Originally posted by Team CANUSA loud - Jason:
Also- I have contacted Mark, the new warranty manager, the head of marketing and their investigators of your thread and your actions on here, as when you called me.

So- dumbass now that you have admitted to knowingly buying bootlegged **** off ebay and forumns, dont be suprised if you recieve a supena in the mail now Mr. Intelligent.

calm down speedy lol

he simply posted it cause shane used your name and trying to prove that he did. maybe i should show him how to take a screen shot of it with free software.

also i recommend that the people who got ripped off contact orion themselfs and tell them the story i gaurantee you they will not go after you they will go after who stoled from them

yah they bought stolen amps but on the ebay listing they where advertised as new with warranty no way they could of known anything was wrong with them.

and is it possible that they get a supena? yes. but to testify againts the people who stole from orion.

Anyone get their Cheddar back yet?
Nope. I am getting ignored though. I've PMed him on tempro, left him messages in several threads like this one and on messenger. Notice how the "Shane is a stand up guy" posts have ended. He's made absolutely no attempts to fill me in as to where my cash is or when I am getting it back. Not even an "I'm sorry for the mess". The police will get him eventually.

To everyone else who Shane ripped off -

Please file a police report at the very least. The more people we can get together on this the better.

Shane - Where's my $550?

That’s kind of what I expected.... Good luck bro. I have a couple guys going close up by Shane's this weekend, I will ask them to look for him and see if they find him to persuade him to pay you back...

^ x2

I just PMed a couple of the mods to see when he gets the boot. No one even seems to be openly getting on his ass for ripping us off either:( Looking at some of the other posts in tis sub forum there appears to be some effort and sympathy for those who got scammed. Some how this guy gets off easy. Totally confused and beyond frustrated.

Shane got the boot:) Thank you mods!!!!!!

I know this won't stop him completely but it should slow him down once the word spreads. At least he can't rip off this forum anymore. I can't say I'm happy about how everything is going but this is the first time I have had a smile on my face when it comes to Shane and this transaction. Now hopefully Wayne at termpro will turn out to be a stand up guy and remove HCCAFan's mod status and give him the boot too. We'll see what happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Boxcar

10+ year member
Boxcar
PHX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views