Southwest Region ***San Diego Meet***

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
ur complaing bout a 2 hour drive for a car meet, i drove from SD to Sacramento for a car show

now that's a journey. i was suppose to drive up to that san bernandino show couple months ago, but something came up. the drive would've took me around 2 1/2 hours. but since i love this hobby, it's worth it.

-dante

ur complaing bout a 2 hour drive for a car meet, i drove from SD to Sacramento for a car show
Well im happy that u drove up there. What the hell does that have to do with me not wanting to drive 2 hours to SD. I drive to **** much as is and would prefer not to drive that far.

well i dont really know anything about that area over there in OC, so i wouldn't really know wheres a good spot. but as of san diego... i would love the beach by seaworld.

-dante

Wassup fellas. Looking forwards to the SD meet. I've been a lurker for the past few weeks and I just recently signed up. It's been a great learning experience from your site.

JAZN - Mission beach is about 20-25 min from the 805/5 split.

They also have firepits if you guys want a bonfire or anything. Paradise point, Crowne point, Dana landing are some options in the mission bay/beach area. BTW, I'm down to bring beer! If the meet is still going to be in SD. Let me know you guys prefer and I'll bring a case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.