SOLD SALE : Have to make a car payment. Best deal ever!! TRU H-1.

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
Ok I need or I should say have to make my car payment tomorrow.

So here is the deal, I am willing to sell my Tru H-1 for way less then it's worth.

I am very open to all offers, the only thing I need is to have the money sent western union rather then paypal. I have many many references here, caco and many other sites, it could also be picked up at Florida finial Sunday if you would like as well but I must have the money tomorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif So if you want a hell of a DEAL make me an offer but please don't be silly with the offers please..

Let start here $700 OBO thats $300 of the last price I listed it at over $800 off what I paid and it is still BRAND new never used NEVER installed. This is the copper version and very rare I hate to see it go but I must make my car payment. So again if you can help me out you can get a HELL of a deal and this is OBO so offer up.. All prices are shipped in the Lower 48 US..

It's listed here in my other post for $1000

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6085208&postcount=84

Also here are the updated photos

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

wow the copper one is sweet made in the usa and all i'm suprised that the sh1 is korean but a hell of a pair too bad i'm broke
Yea I never under stand that. All tru amps are built in the US by tru, now some parts I know come from Korea, but they build test and everything in cali. The SH-1 is just two H-1's on top of each other.

wow! killer deal...
I really wish I could help you out...
Thanks, I am sure someone will want one or need one of these.

I am open to all trades plus cash.. So if you have subs, amps or anything just offer it up, I am open to just about anything with in reason.

Things I could use in trade and there is more..

Sundown 3000D plus $$$

Sundown 3500D plus $$$

DD 9515G or DD 9512G Plus $$$

Sundown Night Shade 15" or 12" Plus Cash

DC Lvl5 15" or 12"

FI BTL 15" or 12"

Any thing SPL I could use plus the cash for one of these amps or subs.. I could also use a nice single den with ipod hook up..

Just some ideas for you guy so we can make this happen ASAP. But please don't low ball me on a trade but I am willing to work with you to make it work..

Got this question a few times now. I need about $300 to $400 cash western union, so trade can be in the range of $300 to $400 as well. I just don't want to short change my self much more then I have. I have a little room to play since both may be getting sold or sold and traded.. On the phone now with a ca member.. But still nothing set in stone.. This is truly first come first serve here..

I have also been asked why these things cost so much, just so every one knows the SH-1 retailed about $3499 and the H-1 was about $2499 and that was not the copper versions so this one is more rare and tends to hold its value very well. Its a steal of a price here by far!!

No for real someone help out my frequent installation guy...always installing something for him....he's a good guy and i've seen these amps in person as clean as the glass is clear

SH-1 paid for and sold, I will let the deal on the H-1 go until tomorrow if anyone wants better jump on it or make an offer I have about 10 PM's I just answered so it might go tonight as well..

Thank you very much to the buyer of the H-1 from CACO.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yea I never under stand that. All tru amps are built in the US by tru, now some parts I know come from Korea, but they build test and everything in cali. The SH-1 is just two H-1's on top of each other.
For clarification here ...

Yes all current (included past 4 yrs) are fully designed, built and parts sourced from the US. Absolutely nothing comes from Korea or anywhere else overseas.

FORMERLY there was a joint effort with a company (Abyss) and a Korean buildhouse which was diminished several years ago. Hence the 'made in korea' labeling. The Hammers were not their proudest products, but nothing wrong with them either. It was just the direction the company wanted to take.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.