Sale between jrdnhsnbrg and joeybutts

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrdnhsnbrg
10+ year member

Pimped my grandma's ride
I'm selling @joeybutts ; an American Bass VFL4480 amp in mint condition with bass knob. We have agreed to a payment plan, with half being paid next week at some point and the other half in a month (first-second week of January). I will ship it as soon as I can after I get the first payment :) Shipping will be fully insured through UPS

@joeybutts ; amp is all packaged up with the finest air bags, packing peanuts, and duct tape around! Waiting on payment. I'll shoot you a PM with my phone number.

First payment received, but due to car issues I'm stuck at my university until Friday, I will have it shipped out on Friday for sure!

No prob Bob.....errr, Jordan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Second payment has been received, much sooner than expected! Thank you Joey! Amp will be shipped out ASAP tomorrow to your address in Paypal!

Amp has arrived!! Haven't had a chance to open....will love on it tonight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jrdnhsnbrg

10+ year member
Pimped my grandma's ride
jrdnhsnbrg
Eau Claire, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies